Ahoy! I’ve returned from unexpected surgery.
After recovering from that, I decided to open an Etsy shop to sell bottle cap crafts… and paintings… and a combination of the two. Tonight, I’ve come to the realization that I almost always ‘bite off more than I can chew.’
For example – Since January:
- I’ve started this website,
- started selling designs on GraphicRiver,
- created a new Facebook page,
- reactivated my Twitter account,
- overhauled my DeviantArt page,
- created a Behance profile,
- created a Flickr profile,
- opened an Etsy shop,
- started reading about crafting with epoxy resin,
- ordered supplies needed to make cute bottle cap items,
- started working on my photography portfolio again,
- and come August, I’ll be a full-time student again.
This may not sound like much, but these things are important to my income. If I were to go into how time is spent in my personal life, you’d be reading something like this:
- trying to become a healthier person,
- jumping through hoops to get insurance to cover a necessary surgery (last one, hopefully),
- planning a wedding,
- trying to get approved for financial aid again,
- finishing Allegiant without constantly thinking of its bad reviews,
- keeping my house together and laundry clean,
- and raising my gamerscore via Borderlands 2.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten to list a lot of other things, but it’s 5:30 a.m. and I’m reconsidering my choice to stay awake. So, you’ve officially been updated. Thanks for reading! Goodnight!